Sunday 25 October 2015

She has a crush on Davido-Cynthia Morgan!!!

Nigerian fast rising star, Cynthia Morgan, has
again disclosed her crush on another popular
musician.
The German Juice singer, who recently had the
‘rumor mills spinning’ when she kissed Burna Boy
and called him her crush, has disclosed that her
current celebrity crush is singer Davido.
A widely emanated post has it that Cynthia said
she sees the GOBE crooner as her crush because
he is hard working and diligent.
According to the music star, “My celebrity crush?
That will be Davido, because for me he is hard
working.
“Over the years he has been able to prove himself
that he is talented and not all about being a rich
kid and I think he is cute too,” she said.
On whether she could date the single father of
one, she said: “Cool, but because I am crushing
on him doesn’t mean I want to have a
relationship with him.
But if he says, Oh my God! I love you, we can
work something out,” Cynthia added.

No comments: